govern JuggleFrog’s relationship with you in relation to this website.
The term “JuggleFrogs” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered company is Morphity Ltd. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages on this website are for your general information and use only – subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Content of message
We strive to create a community of respect and integrity. While you alone are responsible for the content of your messages, and the consequences of any such messages, you agree to abide by the guidelines below. We reserve the right to “remove your posting” or “terminate your use” if it becomes aware and determines, in its sole discretion, that you are violating any of the following guidelines:
- Any information posted by you regarding a company is truthful, factual, and represents an actual incident. Companies are protected by law from false claims against them. Your complaint could be construed as a claim about a company and may be subject to libel laws. Please verify that all information submitted is accurate and factual.
- If JuggleFrogs is notified by a user of content which allegedly does not conform to any term of this Agreement, we may investigate the allegation and determine in good faith and in our sole discretion whether to remove or request the removal of the content. JuggleFrogs will have no liability or responsibility for performance or non-performance of such investigation. JuggleFrogs reserves the right to terminate or restrict your access to any or all membership privileges at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
- The website includes postings, listings, stories, and articles from third parties. Such content is the responsibility of the third party creator of the content. JuggleFrogs has no responsibility for such content and is merely providing access to such content as a service to you. While JuggleFrogs will endeavour to remove any offensive or harmful content from the Website as soon as it comes to our attention, third party materials may include offensive, inappropriate, harmful, or deceptive information. Please use caution and common sense and exercise good judgement when using third party information.
- You agree to use only a valid, working e-mail address when using the site.
- You agree not to post or use the Site or Application to distribute or send any illegal material of any kind, including but not limited to, illegal material in the form of text, graphics, video, programs or audio. Posting content or participating in any form of discussion with the intention to commit any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.
By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using this Website, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, breach the confidence of or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, insert, transmit, upload, distribute or disseminate or offer to do the same (hereinafter “Post”) any inappropriate, defamatory, untrue, offensive, malicious, infringing, obscene, indecent, threatening or unlawful material or information.
- Impersonate another person or entity, or falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is Posted.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the use of the Website
You agree that you are responsible for your own submissions and postings and for any consequences thereof. You agree to use the Website only to post materials that are:
- legal, proper, decent, honest, complete and accurate and that comply with all relevant codes including, without limitation, the British Code of Advertising Practice and all other codes under the general supervision of the Advertising Standards Authority;
- not an advertisement under the Financial Services Act 1986;
- related to the purposes of this geographic community.
Registration and password
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You shall be responsible for all uses of your registration, whether or not authorised by you. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of your registration or password
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by JuggleFrogs and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, JuggleFrogs takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Website, JuggleFrogs, its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal fees, alleging or resulting from your use of the Material or your breach of the terms of this Agreement. JuggleFrogs will provide notice to you promptly of any such claim, suit, or proceeding and shall reasonably assist you, at your expense, in defending any such claim, suit or proceeding. This indemnity shall survive termination of the Agreement.
This website and its content is copyright of JuggleFrogs – © 2007. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited. You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
JuggleFrogs may terminate your right to use or access the Website at any time for any reason without notice. JuggleFrogs reserves the right to cease operating the whole or any part of the website at any time.
If you have any questions please contact us.